The Reception package includes coverage of the reception beginning at the arrival of the bride and groom and continuing until their departure.
I provide the following in The Reception package:
• An interview/questionnaire to assure that all your expectations are covered.
• Arrival onsite approximately one-half hour before the scheduled arrival of the bride and groom.
• A set of CDs or DVD containing a complete set of 4”x 6” 600 dpi digital image files (approximately 300-600+ images either jpg or tiff, formatted for PC or Mac) with reproduction rights for personal use.
• A wire bound soft cover proof book of all images (12 images per page).
• Your personal web page. All images that are on your CD will be posted for six months to a password protected webpage. I will send you the URL (address) for your site which you can then distribute to family and friends. Use this site to share your experience with others or to select specific photos for purchase.
The Total Package - 2013 Pricing (good for weddings booked by December 31st, 2013)
$700 – one photographer (Bryan Parsons)
$900 – two photographers* (Bryan Parsons plus one assistant on the day of the event)
*Having an assistant photographer provides a second angle for shots at critical times (e.g. introduction of the bride and groom, first dance, toasts, cutting the cake, tossing the garter and bouquet, departure of the bride and groom) and a more complete assortment of candid shots of guests taken during the course of the reception.
Prices are for weddings within a 50 mile radius of Charlottesville, Virginia. Travel expenses (time and mileage) will be added for weddings greater than 50 miles from Charlottesville.
How You Can Use Your Pictures
Once you receive your CDs or DVD, you may copy and print your images for your personal use. However, if you desire prints significantly larger than 4”x 6” (i.e. 11”x 14” or larger) I recommend that you consider purchasing them from me. I will permanently archive a complete set of high resolution digital files from which I can produce a very high quality custom archival print up to 24”x 36”. If at any time you damage or lose your digital files, I can replace them at a nominal fee.
I retain the copyright for all images I shoot. I may use selected images for limited marketing purposes (e.g. sample albums and prints, web site, brochures).