The Total Package
The Total Package provides full coverage start to finish (preparation, ceremony, posed group, couple and bride’s photos and reception). The Total Package also includes the rehearsal.
I provide the following in The Total Package:
• An interview/questionnaire to assure that all your expectations are covered.
• Pre-event meeting at the event location(s) to review logistics, process and special needs or wishes. My preference is to have this meeting at the rehearsal.
• Full coverage of the event, with my arrival onsite approximately thirty minutes prior to the scheduled arrival of the bride and her party and departure at the event’s completion or other agreed upon time.
• A set of CDs or DVD containing a complete set of 4”x 6” 600 dpi digital image files (approximately 300-600+ images either jpg or tiff, formatted for PC or Mac) with reproduction rights for personal use.
• A wire bound soft cover proof book of all images (12 images per page).
• Your personal web page. All images that are on your CD will be posted for six months to a password protected webpage. I will send you the URL (address) for your site which you can then distribute to family and friends. Use this site to share your experience with others or to select specific photos for purchase.
The Total Package - 2013 Pricing (good for weddings booked by December 31st, 2013)
$1,500 – one photographer (Bryan Parsons)
$1,800 – two photographers* (Bryan Parsons plus one assistant on the day of the event)
*Having an assistant photographer allows for additional coverage, such as during the groom and his party’s preparation prior to the ceremony. An assistant also provides a second angle for shots during the ceremony and reception.
Prices are for weddings within a 50 mile radius of Charlottesville, Virginia. Travel expenses (time and mileage) will be added for weddings greater than 50 miles from Charlottesville.
How You Can Use Your Pictures
Once you receive your CDs or DVD, you may copy and print your images for your personal use. However, if you desire prints significantly larger than 4”x 6” (i.e. 11”x 14” or larger) I recommend that you consider purchasing them from me. I will permanently archive a complete set of high resolution digital files from which I can produce a very high quality custom archival print up to 24”x 36”. If at any time you damage or lose your digital files, I can replace them at a nominal fee.
I retain the copyright for all images I shoot. I may use selected images for limited marketing purposes (e.g. sample albums and prints, web site, brochures).